Friday, July 9, 2010

The Outer Temple.

It' feels like standing at the edge of some dark, unknowable chasm; I don't mean in some desperate, 'should I jump in,' sort of way. Something cracked, or snapped, or clicked, or got removed, added or edited. Freedom. Hope. Possibilities, that's the real issue. Getting caught up on passion, fine. Getting caught up on possibilities can kill a person. But here I am, merciless in the absurd humor and true depth of the situation: somehow, starting over again brought me here. This is the Invisible Kingdom.
Continuing problems remain regarding action and desire; reality and novelty. What the hell else am I going to do with myself, anyhow? In other ways, I feel like I'm clawing my way out of an unmarked grave; my eyes and ears are jammed full of thick dirt and my hands will never return to their original shade of tan. Just keep clawing, air is eventual.

No comments:

Post a Comment